Inspiring All Students to Excellence
Provides a Safe, Respectful, and Positive Learning Environment
That Supports Life-Long Learners Who Leave Our Schools College and Career Ready
The District’s mission and vision are grounded in the
- All students can learn to their potential;
- Education is a shared responsibility of the whole community;
- Our schools are a safe, respectful, and positive learning environment;
- All relationships within the school community are based on mutual respect, trust, honesty, and personal responsibility;
- Educational opportunities are designed to recognize student abilities, passions, interests and learning styles and to reflect desired learning outcomes;
- All school community members understand, respect, value, and
actively engage in the learning process.
- Technology is an integral part of the learning environment;
- Students will develop the necessary skills, knowledge, and attitudes to be successful, productive, and contributing citizens.